Sunday, March 20, 2016

Skype is EVIL! Don't ever use it, unless you want to be subjected to their corporate-mob criminal and EXTREMELY unfair tendencies



Skype is EVIL.  I did not know this, nor did I actually want to be saying this, but alas, it is true.
Just yesterday, for no reason at all - or at least no reason that I could possibly fathom - I was not allowed to log into my account, as the software kept rejecting me, and prompting me to create a new password.

So, try as I might, I was unable to create a new password, even after several tries, as Skype kept rejecting me, and prompting me to contact Customer Service.  Having no choice but to do so, the response I received from them at first was very vague, and cryptic, if you will.  It basically stated that my account "has been restricted due to the breach of the terms of service", which to me sounded as alien as Greek.  So I wrote them another email, asking them if they could elaborate further, and
this is the second email reply I received from those conniving motherfuckers:




Now, I'm not sure if you can speak or even understand morse code, as I surely can not, because this response is perhaps even more vague than the first one.  They're basically saying that my account is "fucked" because of something they fear I may have done in my misuse of Skype.  What is that misuse, may you ask?  I have no idea.  None!  So, after being fed up with this McCarthy-ism label they've placed on me, I had no choice, against my better nature, but to respond one last time, with guns blazing this time:





And there ends my relationship with that piece of shit software, which I will clearly never use again, and which, if you had any sense, wouldn't either.  But the choice is yours.  I just hope you don't suddenly start having problems when attempting to log into Skype, and consequently get banned for reasons unknown not only to you, but to all mankind as well.

No comments: